Main Article Content
pedagogy, supplementary education, creative environment, development of creativity, adolescents, self-expression, collaboration
Purpose of the study: The relevance of the study is due to the great interest among psychologists and teachers to study the issues of creativity, creative thought, and creative productivity.
Methodology: The analysis of pedagogical, psychological, philosophical literature reflects various approaches to the consideration of the processes of self-affirmation and self-expression of the personality of the adolescent and shows that these processes are considered as parallel.
Results: The active development of young people in a creative environment in out-of-school children's educational institutions is a well-organized joint activity that positively affects the mental development of adolescents. The teenager unconsciously focuses on the dominant values in the team while being in a certain team in an informal atmosphere, watching the work of others. All this form a comfortable and creative environment and a positive effect on the adolescent. The materials of the article can be useful for teachers and educators of children's institutions of additional education.
Applications of this study: This research can be used for the universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality of this study: In this research, the model of the Creativity Development of Teenagers in Leisure Time is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
2. Ardakani, M. P., Lashkarian, A., & Sadeghzadeh, M. (2015). The Translatability/Untranslatability of Poetics: Eliot's" Ash Wednesday" and its two Persian translations. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 52- 60.
3. Belentsov, S. I., Fahrutdinova, A. V., & Okulich-Kazarin, V. (2017). Education of Civic Consciousness in George Kershenshteyner's Creativity. European Journal of Contemporary Education, 6(1), 5-13. https://doi.org/10.13187/ejced.2017.1.5
4. Berdjaev, N. A. (1989) Smysl tvorchestva. Filosofija svobody (The meaning of creativity. Philosophy of freedom) Moscow, Pravda. (In Russian)
5. Bogojavlenskaja, D. B. (2002) Psihologija tvorcheskih sposobnostej (Psychology of creative abilities) Moscow, Izd., Centr «Akademija». (In Russian)
6. Brand, C. R., Egan, V., & Deary, I. Y. (1991). General intelligence and personality: No relation?. Current topics in Human intelligence.–NY.
7. Dul'muhametova, G. F., Shakirzjanova, R. M. (2017). Vospitatel'naja sistema v uchrezhdenijah dopolnitel'nogo obrazovanija shkol'nikov (Educational system in institutions of additional education for schoolchildren) P. 179-181 N7. Uspehi sovremennoj nauki i obrazovanija. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29822056 (In Russian)
8. Elmes, D. (2018). COACH-PLAYER COMMUNICATIONS: AN ANALYSIS OF TOP-LEVEL COACHING DISCOURSE AT A SHORT-TERM ICE HOCKEY CAMP. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, 6(2), 44-51. https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2018.626
9. Fahrutdinova, A. V. (2012). Grazhdanskoe vospitanie uchashchihsya v angloyazychnyh stranah na rubezhe XX-XXI vekov (Civil education of students in English-speaking countries at the turn of the XX - XXI centuries) // abstract of a thesis for a Doctor’s of Pedagogic degree by speciality. Institut pedagogiki i psixologii professional`nogo obrazovaniya Rossijskoj akademii obrazovaniya Kazan, (In Russian)
10. Fillipova, V. M. (2006). Obshhee i doshkol'noe obrazovanie: sbornik normativnyh pravovyh dokumentov (General and pre-school education: a collection of regulatory legal documents). pod red. 448 p., Moscow, INFRA-M. (In Russian)
11. Gladilina, V. I.(2018). Kul'turno-dosugovaja dejatel'nost' kak sredstvo samoutverzhdenija i samovyrazhenija lichnosti podrostka. (Cultural and leisure activities as a means of self-affirmation and self-expression of a teenager’s personality) URL: http://www.dissercat.com/content/kulturno-dosugovaya-deyatelnost-kak-sredstvo-samoutverzhdeniya-i-samovyrazheniya-lichnostip#ixzz5Vyc6XWUf (accessed: 02.11.2018) (In Russian)
12. Issaliyeva, A., Ospanova, A. N., & Alibekul, A. (2018). Kazakhstan and GCC: Islamic component in joint collaboration. Opción, 34(85-2), 205-220.
13. Jacenko, A. S. (2001) Social'nye funkcii sistemy dopolnitel'nogo obrazovanija detej (Social functions of the system of additional education of children). Sozidatel'naja missija kul'tury: sb. statej molodyh uchjonyh. Moscow, MGUKI – P.82-90. (In Russian)
14. Karakovskij, V. A. (1991) Vospitatel'naja sistema shkoly: pedagogicheskie sistemy i opyt formirovanija (The educational system of the school: pedagogical systems and the experience of formation). 78 p. Moscow. (In Russian)
15. Karlsson, J. L. (1978). Inheritance of creative intelligence. Nelson-Hall.
16. Kulagina, I.Yu. (1997). Vozrastnaya psixologiya. (Age-related psychology) – M.: URAO, (In Russian)
17. Lehman, H. C. (2017). Age and achievement (Vol. 4970). Princeton University Press. https://doi.org/10.1515/9781400886753
18. Lejtes, N. S. (2000). Vozrastnaya odarennost` shkol`nikov. (Age talent of schoolchildren) – Moskva: Akademiya,– 320 p. (In Russian)
19. Nemov, R. S. (1975). Psihologija (Psychology) V 3 kn. Kn. 1. Obshhie osnovy psihologii. 2-e izd. - 576 p.Moscow, Prosveshhenie: VLADOS. (In Russian)
20. Obuxova, L. F. (1999). Vozrastnaya psixologiya. (Age-related psychology) – M.: Pedagogicheskoe obshhestvo Rossii, (In Russian)
21. Ozhegov, S.I. (2005) Slovar' russkogo jazyka (Russian dictionary). N.Ju. Shvedovoj – 22-e izd. Moscow. (In Russian)
22. Rejnval'd, N.I. (1987) Psihologija lichnosti (Psychology of Personality)196p. Moscow, Izd-vo Unta druzhby narodov. (In Russian)
23. Reznikoff, M., Domino, G., Bridges, C., & Honeyman, M. (1973). Creative abilities in identical and fraternal twins. Behavior Genetics, 3(4), 365-377. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01070219
24. Selomo, M. R., & Govender, K. K. (2016). Procurement and Supply Chain Management in Government Institutions: A Case Study of Select Departments in the Limpopo Province, South Africa.
25. Shirvani, M., Mohammadi, A., & Shirvani, F. (2015). Comparative study of cultural and social factors affecting urban and rural women's Burnout in Shahrekord Township. UCT Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 3(1), 1-4.
26. Sternberg, R. (1985). General intellectual ability. Human abilities by R. Sternberg. – 1985. – Р. 5–31. Sternberg R.Y. Inside intelligence // American scientist. – 1986. – Vol. 74, 32. – P. 137–143. ( In English)
27. Taylor, C. W. (1985). Cultivating multiple creative talents in students. Journal for the Education of the Gifted, 8(3), 187-198. https://doi.org/10.1177/016235328500800303
28. Tereso, A., Ribeiro, P., & Cardoso, M. (2018). An Automated Framework for the Integration between EVM and Risk Management. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(1), 03. https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem.201803
29. Terman, L. M., & Merrill, M. A. (1937). Measuring intelligence: A guide to the administration of the new revised Stanford-Binet tests of intelligence.
30. Titov, B.A. (2013) Socializacija detej, podrostkov i junoshestva v sfere dosuga (Socialization of children, adolescents and youth in the field of leisure). 276p. SPb. (In Russian)
31. Torrance, E. P. (1965). Scientific views of creativity and factors affecting its growth. Daedalus, 663-681.
32. Vernon, P. E. (1967). Psychological studies of creativity. Child Psychology & Psychiatry & Allied Disciplines. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1469-7610.1967.tb02191.x