Main Article Content
Conceptual Language Image, Poetic Text, Representation, Anthropocentrism, Night, Means of Expression
Purpose: This study was conducted in the framework of the anthropocentric direction with elements of the cognitive approach. Based on the concept of Yuriy M. Lotman, who asserts that a literary text is a model of reality, it verbally represents real components that structure the real world and ideal components. The purpose of this article is to identify the characteristics of the representation of the linguistic image of the concept “night” in the poetry of Afanasy A. Feta as a fragment of the Russian language picture of the world.
Methodology: For this purpose, the extralinguistic conditions of the formation of the discursive space of Afanasy A. Fet's poetic texts are analyzed. The theoretical literature on the picture of the world and the poetic text are studied. The peculiarities of the linguistic concept image as a complex and multidimensional education are revealed. The paper also reveals the method of continuous sampling on the material of collections of poems by Afanasy A. Fet compiled a card index of poems about the night (187 poetic texts).
Result: The rating of the frequency of language units is determined: night, moon, star, dawn; the ways of representing the linguistic image-concept “night” through the prism of the author purely individual consciousness have been revealed. The peculiarities of the verbalization of the linguistic image of the concept “night” in the composition of graphic-expressive means are determined. The study made it possible to conclude the picture of the world of the poet Afanasy A. Fet is a unique version of the individual picture of the world that has enriched the “concept-sphere” of the Russian language. The individual picture of the world of the lyrics is presented in his poetic texts, the complexity of the study of which lies in the fact that they are pointed out such features as emotionality, fragmentation, phatic imagery.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of Peculiarities of a Verbal Representation of a Conceptual Language Image “Night” in the Poetic Texts of Afanasy Afanasyevich Fet is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
2. Dal, V. I. (2014). Tolkoviy slovar russkogo yazika: illyustrirovannoe izdaniye. М.: Exsmo, 571 s.
3. Khorrami, F. T., Fallah, M. H., & Abadi, H. Z. M. (2015). The Effect of Unconscious Influences of Satellite Channels on Attitude of Using Satellite. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 61-67.
4. Laamena, C. M., Nusantara, T., Irawan, E. B., & Muksar, M. (2018). How do the Undergraduate Students Use an Example in Mathematical Proof Construction: A Study based on Argumentation and Proving Activity. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(3), 185-198. https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/3836
5. Nikitina, L. B. (2001). Yazikovoy obraz-kontsept: o prirode slojnogo terminat. // Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. № 24 (239) Filologiya i Iskusstvovedenie. Vip. 57. С. 97-99.
6. Ozhegov, S. I. (2008). Slovar russkogo yazika: Ok. 60 000 slov i frazeologicheskih vyrajeniy obsh. — 25th izd., ispr. i dop. М.:, 409 s.
7. Piteira, M., Costa, C. J., & Aparicio, M. (2018). Computer Programming Learning: How to Apply Gamification on Online Courses?. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(2), 11. https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem.201811
8. Shtyrlina, E. G., & Antropova, M. Y. (2018). Semantics of the artistic image of the moon in K. Balmont's poetry. Amazonia Investiga, 7(13), 233-238.
9. Suleri, J., & Cavagnaro, E. (2016). Promoting pro-environmental printing behavior: The role of ICT barriers and sustainable values. International Journal of Education and Development using ICT, 12(2). https://doi.org/10.20897/lectito.201638
10. Tikhomirova, L. N. (2010). «Nochnaya» poeziya v russkoy romanticheskoy traditsii: genezis, ontologiya, poetika: dis… kand. filol. nauk. Ekaterinburg, 245 с.
11. Villalobos Antúnez, J. V. (2015). Tecnociencia, derecho y sociedad. Pilares de una modernidad inacabada. Opción, 31(76).
12. Wright, J. C. (2011). Intimations of the Absolute: Afanasii Fet's Metalinguistic and Aspectual Poetics (Doctoral dissertation, Columbia University).
13. Haber, E. C. (1998). Mikhail Bulgakov: the early years (Vol. 90). Harvard University Press.
14. Kurian, G. T. (2003). Timetables of World Literature. Facts on File.
15. Matvejevic, P. (2004). Between Exile and Asylum: An Eastern Epistolary. Central European University Press.
16. Bulgakov, M. (2014, July). Don Quixote. Modern Language Association.
17. Gippius, V. V. (1989). Gogol. Duke University Press.
18. Thurston, P. K. (2012). DOCTORAL DISSERTATIONS, 2011: Doctoral Dissertations on Russia, the Soviet Union, Central Asia, and Eastern Europe Accepted by Universities in the United States and Canada, 2011. Slavic Review, 71(4), 982-995. https://doi.org/10.5612/slavicreview.71.4.0982
19. Thurston, P. K. (2012). Doctoral Dissertations on Russia, the Soviet Union, Central Asia, and Eastern Europe Accepted by Universities in the United States and Canada, 2011. Slavic Review, 71(4), 982-995. https://doi.org/10.5612/slavicreview.71.4.0982
20. Петрова, С. А. (2018). ЭВОЛЮЦИЯ ИНТЕРМЕДИАЛЬНОГО ОБРАЗА СТРУНЫ В ТВОРЧЕСТВЕ АА ФЕТА. Филологические науки. Вопросы теории и практики, (7-1 (85)).