IJSRTM board announcing attractive cash honorarium upto 100$ to the authors of good quality of articles sent for publication in Vol 7 No 2 issue.
1. Zero plagiarism and a maximum of 15% similarity.
2. Minimum 20 good quality references from IEEE, Scopus and other Crossref journals and books.
3. Any experimental, simulation, design, theme-based review (min 40 references), coding, algorithm-based papers are welcome.
4. Maximum 4 authors with a clearcut contribution at the end of the paper. No ghostwriting.
5. APA style for the in-text citations and references. No IEEE style in IJSRTM.
Email articles to email@example.com